|Entering into its 13th year, Contact Centers has remained the one and only conference specifically tailored for bio/pharmaceutical executives in this space. This unique forum convenes medical communications and information experts to share best practices and strategies for managing a diverse set of call center responsibilities while navigating an evolving regulatory and healthcare landscape.
Program Highlights Include:
Interested in joining the expert speaking faculty? Contact Shannon Trudelle at Shannon.Trudelle@cbinet.com.
- Cutting edge technology and innovations in contact centers
- The evolving regulatory and compliance landscape
- Outsourcing vs. in-sourcing to mitigate costs
- Off-shore contact center considerations
- Quality and performance metrics
- Social media communication channels
- Demonstrating the value of the contact center
- Globalizing medical information