a) Bernie Sanders
c) Effexor XR
3. Best known for its copious use of endnotes, what David Foster Wallace novel references at least 60 different psychoactive drugs and substances, from Ativan to Zoloft?
4. A Bonnie and Clyde for the punk generation, what 1989 film starring Matt Dillon and Kelly Lynch depicted a young couple on the lam, robbing pharmacies instead of banks?
5. What anti-smoking drug was said to have caused the violent behavior leading up to the shooting death of Carter Albrecht, keyboardist for Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians, in 2007?
6. Which sports superstar has not served as spokesperson for a pharmaceutical marketing campaign?
a) Phil Mickelson
7. What actor—frantic in Roman Polanski's film, Frantic—plays scientist Robert Stonehill in Extraordinary Measures, a film based on the true story of developing a drug for Pompe's Disease?
a) Brendan Fraser
8. In 1984, what band—a favorite of Patrick Bateman, Bret Easton Ellis's fictional serial killer in "American Psycho"—dropped the radio-friendly single "I Want a New Drug"?
a) The Cars