OR WAIT null SECS
© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and Pharmaceutical Executive. All rights reserved.
August 03, 2016
The global biomarkers market is expected to reach over $78.2 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
The reports key finding state that
• the safety biomarkers segment held the largest share of over 40% in 2015
• the validation biomarkers segment is determined as one of the fastest growing segments
• the drug discovery segment dominated the application segment in 2015
• the cardiovascular segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of over 14.0%
• North America held the largest regional share of around 39% in 2015
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing biomarker market owing to the factors, such as the developing economic conditions, a large base of the target population, and a favorable regulatory scenario for clinical trials.