OR WAIT 15 SECS
Volume 0, Issue 0
See how well you did on Pharmaceutical Executive's 25th anniversary quiz.
1. Titanic. Source: www.imdb.com
2. Bambi. The Wizard of Oz and From Here to Eternity were not blockbusters.
3. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense, was president of G.D. Searle and Co.
Mitchell E. Daniels, former director of the Office of Management and Budget, was once President of North American Operations at Eli Lilly and Co. He is currently Governor of Indiana. Source: www.in.gov
4. e. Ocean's Twelve. Source: www.brandchannel.com
5. Eli Lilly and Co. James C. Quayle appointed Bush to the board of directors. Mr. Quayle's son, Dan, became Mr. Bush's running mate and was elected Vice President in 1988.
6. The line is spoken by an intruder who breaks into the home of the character played by Jodie Foster in the 2002 film, Panic Room. Source: www.brandchannel.com
7. The New England Patriots defeated the Carolina Panthers 32-29. Jackson sang Rock Your Body with Justin Timberlake.
8. Rush Limbaugh has been in the news for his use of oxycodone and Viagra. He has not yet become a spokesman for a medication.
9. Rock Hudson died in 1985.
10. "Betty Davis Eyes," sung by Kim Carnes, won "Song of the Year." Source: www.grammy.com
Chariots of Fire was voted best picture. Source: www.theoscarsite.com
11. 1,g; 2,a; 3,f; 4,d; 5,b; 6,c; 7,e.